Pork Chop Casserole

>> Monday, July 21, 2008

This was always my favorite dinner growing up. It is so creamy and delicious, my ultimate comfort food. Of course, it still tastes better when my mom makes it :) I hope you will enjoy it as much as I always have. And what makes it even better... it's super easy to make!

Ingredients:

3-4 Pork chops
3-4 potatoes
1 can cream of mushroom soup
3/4 c. milk
shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:

Butter a 1.5-2 quart casserole dish.


Slice your potatoes into the dish.



Meanwhile, brown the pork chops in a skillet.

Place browned chops on top of potatoes.



Mix milk into soup and pour over the pork chops.



Top with shredded cheese.

Cover and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours.

Goes great with cooked peas or a beautiful green salad!

3 comments:

Hillary July 21, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

Yum! We make this a lot, and it really is so good! And easy! And my kids eat it without fighting, which speaks volumes. :)

Mindy July 21, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

Looks good, ill be making this tomorrow for dinner!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)