Oven BBQ Pork Chops

>> Wednesday, August 20, 2008

These are easy and very yummy! It's another of my mom's recipes. Not sure where she got it from though. But this is a bit spicy so you can adjust the spices if you need to. This is one of those recipes where I don't really measure anything. I just throw everything together and it usually turns out great!

Oven BBQ Pork Chops


Pork chops
2 T vinegar
1 T Worcestershire sauce
¾ c. ketchup
1/3 c. water
2 tsp brown sugar
½ tsp pepper, paprika, and chili powder

Place chops in greased baking dish.




Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops.

Bake at 375 for one hour. I like to serve it with mini shell pasta.



Enjoy!

1 comments:

Bethany August 21, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

I wish I had checked this before I already started my pork chopsa for tonight. I'll have to try it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)