April's No Bake Cheesecake

>> Monday, January 5, 2009

My grandma gave me this recipe a very long time ago and I was then in charge of making the cheesecake for the annual Christmas Eve dinner. I hadn't made it for years but I made it for New Years dinner and remembered how easy it is. I thought it would be perfect to post here.

April’s No Bake Cheesecake

1- 8 oz package pkg. cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup fresh or bottled lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1- 9 inch crumb crust
1- can prepared pie filling (any flavor you want)

1. Soften cream cheese to room temperature**; whip until fluffy.
2. Gradually add sweetened condense milk; mix until well blended.
3. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract; blend well.
4. Pour into pie crust; chill 2-3 hours (best overnight)
5. Garnish with pie filling.


**To soften cream cheese right out of the fridge just unwrap it and put it in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave 8 seconds at a time until you can poke your finger through it :)**



YUM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)