Spanish Spirals

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I can't remember exactly where I got this recipe but I am thinking it's from one of the more recent cookbooks my mom has acquired. It is very simple and tastes great.

Spanish Spirals


1 lb ground beef

1 medium onion, chopped

1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained

2 cups uncooked rotini

2 tsp salt

1 tsp chili powder

¼ tsp garlic powder


In a skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.

Stir in the tomatoes, rotini, salt, sugar, chili powder, and garlic powder. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until rotini is tender.


Serves 4-6





1 comments:

lovemypaper July 4, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

Just wanted to let you know that my family and I love the dish. Will make again.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)