One-Dish Chicken with Vegetables

>> Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I can't exactly remember where I got this recipe. I know it was one of the recipe books that I have posted out of recently. I need to write that down when I type the recipe up huh? I do, however, remember that this was super easy and quick and yummy! I hope you all love it!

One-Dish Chicken with Vegetables


1 envelope onion soup mix
½ tsp garlic powder
¼ cup olive oil
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
4 medium potatoes cut into chunks
4 medium carrots cut into ¼ inch slices

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

In a small bowl*, combine the soup mix, garlic powder and oil. Spoon half into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Spoon the remaining marinade into another large resealable plastic bag; add potatoes and carrots. Seal bag and turn to coat.

Arrange chicken and vegetables in an ungreased 11x7 baking dish. Cover and bake at 425 for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are tender.

4 servings

* I divided it into 2 small bowls so I could just dump it into the bags. I knew I’d spill half of it if I tried to spoon it into bags.

I made this in a 13x9 pan because I was feeding 6-7 people. I also used 5 potatoes and just some baby carrots cut into quarters. I also increased the oil and the garlic powder a little bit.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)