My Staples, Part 3

>> Friday, March 19, 2010

Wow, almost a whole month since our last post! Sorry about that!! Things have been CRAZY for me with school. I just took my math midterm yesterday, so hopefully life will calm down a bit. For a few weeks anyway, then it'll be finals. ;-) That math test was stressing me out to a ridiculous degree. I'm not doing well in my math class at all, so I really needed a good grade on the exam. Now I just have to play the waiting game until the teacher gets the tests graded! But the stress of the upcoming test has dissolved, and I feel like I've lost 10 pounds.

Anyway, on to the last of the 3 part series. My spice cupboard. Our spice cupboard is always packed full of all kinds of spices. If you don't have many spices, you should definitely expand your collection. There are so many wonderful flavors out there! Don't be afraid to try new things. Your taste buds will thank you!

Spices I always have on hand:
allspice
basil
bay leaves
ground mustard
cayenne
celery salt
crushed red pepper flakes
chili powder
cinnamon
cloves
oregano
cumin
curry
dill
garlic powder
garlic salt
lemon pepper
ground ginger
marjoram
nutmeg
parsley
peppercorns
ground black pepper
sea salt
kosher salt
poppy seeds
rosemary
sesame seeds
thyme
white vanilla
dark vanilla
cajun seasoning
paprika
seasoning salt
bouillon cubes

What's your spice cupboard like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)