Pizza Tot Casserole

>> Thursday, July 10, 2008

I know what you must be thinking.... "What is she thinking?! Pizza and tater tots... together?" Yes, my friends, pizza and tater tots. This is a great quick recipe to throw together with just a few ingredients. And it's delicious too. This feeds my family of five with a little bit left over.

Ingredients:

¾ lb ground beef
Chopped onion
Green pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
1 can tomato soup
½ bag tater tots
1 ½ c. mozzarella cheese
Optional: a few slices of pepperoni and Canadian bacon


Brown beef with onion, garlic and peppers.


Mix in soup. Pour beef mixture into 11 x 7 baking dish.


If you use the pepperoni and Canadian bacon, sprinkle those on top of beef mixture.



Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.



Top with tater tots.



Bake at 375 for 30 minutes until tots are golden brown.


5 comments:

Hillary July 10, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

April-- Have you ever used pizza sauce instead of the tomato soup?

~April~ July 10, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

Nope, but I'm sure it would work great. The tomato soup gives it great flavor so I've never thought to try pizza sauce.

Hillary July 10, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

Okay, cool. I don't have any tomato soup right now, so I was just curious. :)

Kate July 16, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

okay, I have a few tatortot casseroles in my day, and this one actually looks pretty good, I may add this to next weeks dinner list :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)