Welcome!

>> Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I decided about a month and a half ago to separate my Domestic Diva blog into just cleaning tips and that sort of thing and to create a blog specifically for cooking. Cooking and cleaning are both huge passions of mine, so I wanted to have a blog for each. A natural reaction when I started this new blog was to ask my best friend, April, to join me, and luckily for me she was very enthusiastic about it. April and I are really excited about this blog and really hope you all will enjoy it as much as we do - and that we will all learn a bit along the way!

We have lots of cooking links over to the side for you to search through - I know I love to have as many cooking sites bookmarked as possible so I have lots of places to get lots of inspiration! :) If you have some great links of your own that you'd love to share with us, please do! Our email address is posted as well, and we'd love any and all comments.

We're still working out a few kinks and will be for the next few days, so bear with us as we get things up and running. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)