Garlic Mayonnaise

>> Thursday, October 9, 2008

This mayonnaise makes a delicious spread for sandwiches. It adds a really great zing as opposed to plain old mayo or Miracle Whip. The original recipe was one that I got from Food Network off the show Everyday Italian, but I've changed it up by adding a little lemon juice. I think that makes it taste so much better.

I'll share my favorite sandwich recipe tomorrow. I also use this same recipe as a dip for sweet potato fries (recipe to come in the next few weeks!), and it's equally as fantastic.

Ingredients:
1 cup mayonnaise
1-2 cloves garlic, turned into a paste
1 tablespoon lemon juice

Just combine all ingredients into a bowl, and voila! You don't have to turn the garlic into a paste if you don't want to. Sometimes I just add minced garlic to the mayo. It just depends on how spicy you want it. It's much more mild if you do paste the garlic, but I also love biting into the minced garlic sometimes as well. Either way, it's delish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)