Meal Plan Monday

>> Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm starting to get really excited to make my meal plans now! Because here in blistering Arizona, it's finally starting to cool off a little bit! We've been in the 60's at night and stay in the 80's or lower during the day. I've had the air conditioning completely off and all the windows open for the last 2 weeks straight. There's such a delicious breeze blowing through, and it's fabulous! So instead of shying away from cooking for fear of heating up the house, now my head is spinning with all kinds of recipes I want to try. Aren't you excited?! ;-)

This week has already been really messed up, and none of my meals have worked out the way I'd planned. We've had errands to run and lots of things come up, so we've eaten out way more than we normally do. So instead of giving you a day-by-day breakdown like I usually do, I'll just make a list of all the meals I'm supposed to make this week. :-)

Chicken enchiladas with cheesy rice and corn casserole
Grilled cheese and tomato soup
Big Mac meatloaf and mashed potatoes
Lemon Linguine
Baked potatoes and salad
Spaghetti
Easy cheesy meat and potatoes

What are your favorite fall recipes that you long for all year?
Inspire us! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)