My Staples, Part 2

>> Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So I'm a few days late....sorry! I ended up getting food poisoning all weekend and then I busted up my left ring finger on Monday in the most ridiculously freak accident possible. It just never ends in this house! ;)

My pantry is always stocked with several basics. There are things I use all the time, and then there are things that I keep on hand for those busy nights when I need to put something together, pronto!

What's in my pantry:
oils (vegetable, canola, peanut, extra-virgin olive oil, etc)
vinegars (red wine, white wine, apple cider, distilled, etc)
rice (brown, white, basmati, jasmine)
noodles (spaghetti, lasagna, fettuccine, linguine, egg)
flour (all-purpose, bread flour, wheat flour)
sugar (powdered, granulated, brown)
a big tub of my homemade buttermilk pancake mix
molasses
Karo syrup
cocoa powder
cornstarch
baking powder
walnuts
cereals (Cheerios and the like, oatmeal, cream of wheat)
peanut butter
bread
canned goods (corn, black beans, kidney beans, green beans, stewed tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, cream of mushroom, cream of celery, cream of chicken, pineapple tidbits, crushed pineapple, mandarin oranges, tuna, baked beans, diced green chilies)

Do you have a pantry or just a cupboard?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)