Meal Plan Monday

>> Monday, November 8, 2010

The weather is finally starting to cool off here in the desert! We've been able to turn off the air conditioning, open the windows, and we've even busted out the pants and jackets! I'm so excited to start cooking all my favorite soups that it's too miserably hot to make the rest of the year!

This meal plan is a super easy one. My husband has been out of town for almost the last week on business, so I really felt little need to make anything more than the bare minimum while he's gone.

The plan for this week:
Baked potatoes and salad
Huevos Rancheros (I'm trying a new recipe this week, though)
Breakfast for dinner (buttermilk pancakes, homemade syrup, and scrambled eggs)
Southwestern corn chowder
Chili's chicken enchilada soup and oatmeal dinner rolls
Crockpot Mexican pork

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)