Meal Plan Monday

>> Monday, March 21, 2011

Greetings, loyal readers! I say this often, but I want to say again how grateful I am that you all stick around, despite how dead this blog has become lately! I’ve even noticed we’ve gotten a few more readers on board, which is amazing! I sure love doing this blog, so the more readers the better! Smile

This week’s menu is full of our family favorites. I spent the last week cooking meals that are more fancy (to impress company!), so I feel like just having a really easy week this week. Here’s what we’ve got going on:

Easy cheesy meat and potatoes
Baked potatoes and green bean casserole
Lasagna, oatmeal rolls, and salad
Pizza night and salad
Café Rio pork salads
Baked teriyaki chicken and fried rice

Talk to me: what's on your menu this week?

1 comments:

Jenni March 22, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

I'd love the recipe for the bake teriyaki chicken and fried rice.

I haven't even been to the grocery store this week yet. Yesterday we had Chicken in a biscuit. Tonight we are eating ravioli. After that I have no idea!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)