Philadelphia Peaches ‘n Cream No-bake Cheesecake

>> Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My mom got the newest issue of Kraft Food and Family Magazine and this yummy looking recipe was in it. We tried it on Sunday and it was delicious so I thought I would post it here. You can also find this recipe here: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/philadelphia-peaches-n-cream-110364.aspx

Philadelphia Peaches ‘n cream no-bake cheesecake


Ingredients:
2 cups honey maid graham cracker crumbs
6 T margarine, melted
1 cup sugar, divided
2 pkg. (8 oz each) Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese, softened
1 pkg (3 oz) Jell-O Peach flavor gelatin
1 can (15 oz) sliced peaches in juice, drained, chopped
1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip Lite Whipped Topping, thawed

Mix graham crumbs, margarine and ¼ cup sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.

Beat Neufchatel cheese and remaining sugar until blended. Add dry gelatin mix; mix well. Stir in peaches and Cool Whip. Spoon over crust; cover.

Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Refrigerate leftovers.

Substitute: Prepare using 2 chopped fresh peaches.



Next time I think I'll try raspberry!

2 comments:

Hillary March 19, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Okay, I've honestly never tried a no-bake cheesecake. You know I'm a cheesecake snob ;) , so tell me, how close does it taste to the real thing?

~April~ March 19, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

No-bake cheesecake is more creamy/smooth than cakey/flaky-ish in texture (I don't know how to describe it). Just try it! I bet you'll like it. No snobs allowed :P

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)