Meal Plan Monday

>> Monday, August 10, 2009

I don't know about you, but I love hearing what other people are making for dinner every week. It really inspires me and gives me tons of new ideas. So I asked myself, "Self, why do we not have a weekly meal plan post here?" Then I responded, "I don't know, but that sounds like a great idea!" So it was unanimous! I hope you enjoy the idea as much as we do! ;)

Planning this week's menu was tough for me. A lot of the time, I never remember to plan my menu for the upcoming week until I'm in the kitchen, starving, standing in front of the fridge, thinking how we have simply "nothing" to eat. At that point, anything and everything, other than what I actually have on hand, sounds delish. As a result, my menu is put together quite quickly.

This time, though, I'd just finished eating, so nothing was sounding good. I hopped online, hoping for some inspiration, and I was hit with a ton of it! I have a couple of favorite food websites (all of which are listed on the side) that I browsed through, and coincidentally, all the recipes I keep forgetting to remember to try were shoved in my face. So this week is mostly all new recipes, and we're loving them so far!

(As the recipes are posted from our Meal Plan Monday posts, we'll come back and edit these posts with links for each meal.)

Sunday -- Primanti Sandwiches
Monday -- BBQ Chicken Pizza
Tuesday -- Tuna Melts
Wednesday -- Spaghetti and rolls
Thursday -- Stir Fry
Friday -- Cafe Rio
Saturday -- Cheese and Bacon Potato Rounds

What's on your menu this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)