Meal Plan Monday

>> Monday, August 24, 2009

Sorry about not having any posts from last week! April said she'd post, so it's all her fault. ;)

Have you ever noticed how difficult it is to make your meal plan when you're hungry? I made that mistake this week, and I was so mad at myself! It took me well over an hour to finally decide on what I wanted to make each day, because every single thing I saw in every cookbook I looked through sounded fantastic! And THEN, I was so hungry that I decided to browse some of my favorite recipe sites/blogs, which only made it worse, because I'd see more delicious looking recipes and be tempted to change the menu I'd already finished.

So, make it easy on yourself and don't do it until after you've successfully stuffed your face! ;)

On with the show!

Monday-- Cheese and basil polenta
Tuesday-- Spaghetti and homemade rolls
Wednesday-- Huevos Rancheros and refried beans
Thursday-- Stir fry
Friday-- Shepherd's pie
Saturday-- Chicken noodle soup
Sunday-- BLT's

I've got a couple new items on my menu this week.
Are you trying anything new?



1 comments:

Intrepidgirl August 27, 2009 at 4:36 AM  

I just found your site. I'm going to try some of your recipes. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)