Meal Plan Monday

>> Monday, November 16, 2009

It's just another manic Monday. (Do you have that song running through your head now?) Ready for yet another week? Are you busy with Thanksgiving preparations?

I guess one good thing about living far from family is that we get to have a nice, quiet holiday with just our little family. That makes it nice and low-key, and I'm not running around like a mad woman trying to make everything perfect.

This week will be a little crazy for me, though, because my baby turns 3 on Friday! I can't believe she's turning 3. How can time seem to go by so quickly and so slowly at the same time? So since I'll be busy with party planning, my menu theme this week is quick and easy meals.

Mexican-style pork stew
Homemade pizza (either BBQ or garlic chicken, not sure yet)
Smothered pork chops
Egg drop soup and pot stickers
Fajitas

Any exciting plans for Thanksgiving?

2 comments:

Tiny bakery November 23, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

your meal plan make me hungry!!!!!

and what's a Fajitas?

Hillary November 28, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Fajitas are a Mexican dish. It's usually strips of chicken or steak cooked with bell peppers, then you serve it on tortillas with traditional toppings (lettuce, guacamole, cheese, etc).

Have you really never heard of fajitas?

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)