Meatless Chili Bake

>> Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I must apologize to Hillary for my lack of participation in this blog. It's tough when I don't cook often anymore due to my work schedule. But I found a recipe that was really good. We had it a while back when I did have more time to cook. :)

Meatless Chili Bake


2 ½ cups uncooked spiral pasta

1 can (15 oz) vegetarian chili with beans

1 jar (12 oz) chunky salsa

1 can (11 oz) whole kernel corn, drained

½ cup shredded cheddar cheese


Preheat oven to 400.


Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the chili, salsa and corn. Add pasta; toss to coat.


Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.


This Recipe comes from The Busy Family Cookbook.






1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 20, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)