Cobbler Cake

>> Wednesday, August 27, 2008

There is a cake called "dump cake" which I shall post after I make it again and it's my favorite dessert for the time being. I can eat the entire pan in 2 days by myself, but I digress... hee hee. My mom told me about this cake that my sister and her husband made once so I thought I would try it and I did. And now you can too.


Fruity Cobbler Cake

1 bag frozen raspberries
29 oz can peaches, undrained
Yellow cake mix
1 stick butter or margarine

Step 1:

Pour peaches into 13x9 pan.


Step 2:

Spread raspberries over peaches.


Step 3:

Sprinkle cake mix over fruit.


Step 4:

Slice margarine into thin slices and top cake mix.


Step 5:
Bake at 350 for about an hour. Until golden brown.

1 comments:

Kate August 27, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

oh wow, this dessert looks so dangerous for this house! Unfortunately I have all these in my pantry so that probubly means i will be making it soon. :) Sounds so yummy and no mess of pots and pans! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We really enjoy hearing from our readers. :)